Dead Rose


Nature is not just a mere beauty, it is the most beautiful teacher. If we can get aquainted with nature, there preachings will shower us with luxory and victory. Trough my this poem, you will unravel nature in its powerful phase, an instructor. My poem also depicts a moral about time, and using it efficiently. Hope you will be inspired by this free verse poetry. Spreading love and happiness, Enjoy!

Dead Rose 

  

Myriads of beauties, bloomed upon the green blanket.

They laughed, after receiving the mellow rays.

The blossoms made the ambience gaiety & their ageless vibrancy remained in my heart,                     

Their vivacious colors contrasted the eyes,

The sweet aroma penetrated my nostrils, how luxurious it all seems!

An unexpected smell erased the beatitude,

The beauty turned into beast! Haunting my vanity,

This unconscious spirit bought me to wretchedness.   

The futile efforts pierced my soul leaving me in the bed of dead roses.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Peas in a Pod

The Strange Case of Blogger Adrika's Disappearance.

Strange story snippets+ My reactions