The Strange Case of Blogger Adrika's Disappearance.

Of the total population of 7.9 billion, only 1834 people read me(well, the germs around, read me too) and this gives me so much happiness. When I first started blogging, I didn't have any idea how to do that, so I decided to post my poetry. But still, I felt something was missing. I couldn't find myself on those posts. (don't assume that my earlier posts were written by ghost Adrika. It was me only ^__^) And then all of a sudden, my little grey cells stirred up and I asked it, "hey brain, would you collaborate with me to spice up my posts?" Luckily she agreed, and tada I'm here trying to entertain you guys with my rotten humor (lol).

You may wonder, why this girl is making us bore by talking about this. My friends, please don't think that cuz I don't have an answer for it myself. Maybe that is what happens when you forget that your bookmark section has something called "Blogger". You forget how to blog. You start rambling. You start using emojis in your posts. You lose your sanity. Not to mention, your sense of humor goes to a vaccination(or vacation?) and contracts fever. 

So making the long story in a haiku form:   exams & laziness

                                                                      forgot the blog's existence

                                                                      back again to bang.

Enough about me. I hope you all are jumping, laughing, gurgling, sanitizing, and social distancing, peacefully(peace is getting underrated in this world.) 

How your august went away? Do you know about my august? Well, let me tell you:

1. My  August ended like the disinfecting sprays. Most of them, used like perfumes or room fresheners.

2. My August ended like the way September came. Both unexpected.

3. My August ended like reading a book, where I forget to keep the bookmark.

4. My August ended like the sibling fights. Most of them ceasing with kisses and hugs.

5. My August ended like my father's political "gyan" session. Sometimes it feels addictive and on other days it chokes my mind. (hope that father doesn't read it. *finger's crossed*)

6. My August ended like a conversation, ending with "hmm". [truthfully that word sucks!πŸ™„]

7. My August ended like eating a rossogulla, without its syrup. [who among you guys does that crime?!]

8. My August ended like a Monday who wished to sleep like Sundays(c'mon, c'mon, turn the lights on, it's not Sunday yet, so study on!.....Sia, don't kill meπŸ™)

9. My August ended like my weird OCD, wishing to end it with an even number but couldn't do so. (Let's make it odd, darlin'.)

To be honest, I could write 100 of these similes. But as I mentioned earlier, full stop claims a share of the sentence. 


And then, August ended with solving the Strange Case of Blogger Adrika's disappearance.

Comments

  1. I've been laughing throughout the 5 minutes it took me to read this. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so hilarious and relatable tooo !!!!! This was quite nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this was quite funny !!! You are amazing !
    ~ A <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damnn!! This is so cool...
    - Asa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Idk why I love ur write-ups so much!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This August should end with a stop codon , signalling the halt of being a nomophobiac.....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Peas in a Pod

Strange story snippets+ My reactions