The Garden of Emerald




THE GARDEN OF EMERALD

In the summer of sunlit green

The brown woods, drenched with light.

Afar, little bugs hovers upon youthful grace

And those innocent eyes shines with mischief.

 As the playful legs traverse, far to the shining green,

 The juvenile trees baths in profuse delight

 As the wind makes his way, far afield

 Serenity twirls, making the spry leaves descent.

  Long gloom knocks the doorstep

 Withering ages welcomes the yellow heaven

Upon lie all the spirits, once fresh

The Garden of Emerald, so named, feast our eyes on bliss.

Comments

  1. I love your new blog. The background of your blog is so much better than mine. I love your username, Miss Eloquent. I relished rereading your poem, Fragrance and I love you described the aroma of nature as alluring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I was waiting for your comment. Love you loads!

      Delete
    2. I love you too. I love reading your comments on my blog as well.

      Delete
  2. It was such an amazing poem! Loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a mesmerising writing! filled my heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog and supporting me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! This was an astounding poem, I loved reading it

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was a great poetry, I loved reading abt nature!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two Peas in a Pod

The Strange Case of Blogger Adrika's Disappearance.

Strange story snippets+ My reactions