Strange story snippets+ My reactions




Yesterday, I stumbled across a huge pile of notebooks. (Seriously, that hoard of notebooks was capturing my space for keeping a few newly arrived books). 

I couldn't make head or tail of most of the writings. But at the time those were written, my heart pumped with pride. When, the girl got back her sixth sense pride collapsed like a pricked balloon.


After a lot of "I-want-to-keep-them", I picked each of those and stacked them in my storage room. (My mind fluctuates a lot!)

Later that afternoon, when an image of those beautiful notebooks flooded my thoughts I decided to have a sneak peek inside them. After all, they once accompanied my gloomy hours.

So, my dear viewers, INHALE. EXHALE AND BEHOLD.


Blood spurred out from the flesh. The effortless fluid covered my palms and patches of blood drenched her drapery. The eyes stared into mine in silence. Relief curled around her face, driving out pain. 

 

Well, this is the aftermath of reading Christie's novels. (Specifically And Then There Were None!). You don't know how she plays with my patience. 


In the grey evening of the young spring, sunlight drowned the glassy water. Atop the jagged peaks a music floated the ambience. 

"What do you contemplate, Dove?" 

"Ha! dear Ann, it is the water which brought you to me."

 

*blinks*...This small piece must've been inspired by the moral story of dove and the ant.   How ridiculous my imaginations were! 

MORAL: Never try reading snippets of your previous works. They are a nightmare.

                    

                  Days passes, with a chill over her shoulder,                           

Night freezes with shaking reality

A girl’s dream shatters into pieces

And crystal forms around her neck. 

They think she is “rebellious”!

A winter nightmare, she is.

Her heart is made with icicles, which are never to ruin. 

Captured in their thoughts, she sat inside an ice cage.


Quite dark!

 I can't express my feelings in a prosaic way, I tend to express them in the form of verses. They are more friendly.

                  

"You are a traitor!" roared Algan

"You call the Dark Magician, a traitor!" cried Volan.

The evening enigma sat on Algan's palm. The light ejected from Volan's wand and hit the brave lion's chest. 

"Forever for Vasitha! Hail." the lion roared. 

The twinkling star glimmered as a ray of hope for the forthcoming war. 


Merlin's beard!!! Is it a hybrid of Harry Potter and Narnia?


The trees whispered to me. "I saw your fate".

"You've to take the leap for the green" they said.

The night crept slowly. Tenderly. In the forest archway, I waited. Stared at them. To take a leap. 

My family won't love it. They are selfish. They want green. Greedy. 

I tilted my head. "I love green. They want me. I want them.  My family wants them as well. In a different way.

A veil of leaves fell around me. Protecting me. A leap, indeed.


I actually loved the voice of this one.

I don't know why, but recently I'm falling in love with chlorophyll. Strange, I know.


This brings the end of my strange story snippets. Do you guys have a collection of unfinished story snippets? If YES, do share them with me. 

Also would you people enjoy a part II of my story snippets? (I know these snippets have probably fried your mind, I apologise...you know curiosity?)

Goodbye. Stay alive.



Comments

  1. You have great sense of humor! I appreciate it. A good news: My mind wasn't fried up, I want more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you<3
      Hehe...good to know. I will make a part 2 then.

      Delete
  2. This was interesting to read and I had similar thoughts looking back on my writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Our previous writings are weird. But reflecting on them also gives pleasure.

      Delete
    2. The thing is that I have many favorite books. However, my own writing will always be included in my favorite pieces of literature because I have a special kind of relationship with my creations.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Two Peas in a Pod

The Strange Case of Blogger Adrika's Disappearance.